DVD burner issues
Posted 14 October 2011 - 01:19 PM
Posted 14 October 2011 - 04:38 PM
1. Uninstall the drive through Device Manager.
Restart computer. The drive will be automatically reinstalled.
3. Download, and run Restore Missing CD Drive patch
Double click on cdgone.zip to unzip it.
Right click on cdgone.reg, click Merge.
Accept registry merge.
4. Go to Device Manager, click a "+" sign next to IDE ATA/ATAPI Controllers.
You'll see two items:
- ATA Channel0 (or Primary Channel)
- ATA Channel1 (or Secondary Channel)
Right click on each of them, and click Uninstall. Confirm.
Restart Windows. They'll be automatically reinstalled.
5. Go to Microsoft's site http://support.micro..._drive_problems and follow the steps.
6. Try the guide at this link http://support.microsoft.com/kb/982116
Thank's to Broni for the instructions
Posted 15 October 2011 - 08:38 AM
Posted 15 October 2011 - 08:44 AM
This issue now is resolved and any new members please start a new topic unless a resolution here helped you then please let us know.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users