Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Windows Updates, registry issues

• Please log in to reply

shortymac

shortymac

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I am running a lenovo T400 laptop with Vista business (service pack 2)32 bit operating. I have had numerous issues with cannot use windows update, security center will not work, lenono toolbox wont work, downloads of any sort are next to impossible to get, or take 7 hours to download and then usually I have issues installing once on the machine. AVG will start to download and then can't install. Windows updates (screen shot attached)

I have gone through Malware cleaning guide and basically tried everything, Viper rescue, malware software (attached log), tried to update windows from microsoft etc. Tried all sorts of other things no luck. No luck. Can anyone help? about to rip my hair out!!

Attached Thumbnails

• Windows updates.JPG

Attached Files

Advertisements