Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

WHY MY INTERNET DISCONNECT, AND I HAVE TO RESTART THE COMPUTER TO CONN

• Please log in to reply

Nelson123

Nelson123

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I have a DELL Desktop, and Window Vista Home Premium. My internet disconnects alone daily or 2 time daily, and I need to restart the computer to connect it again. I try to disability my Norton Security Suite, Diagnose and repair the Network, The Network Adapters (Power Saver Manager) are disable. My internet is wire. I have Comcast (cable) Internet service, but my PC has wireless too, and I try using wireless and the same is happening. The router/modem is connect to the net 24 hours a day, and the router/modem is working good, because I have 3 more computer connected to the same router/modem, and the internet is good in those computers. No disconnect.

I do know what to do. I need help please.
Thank you

Advertisements