Posted 05 November 2011 - 04:22 AM
ERROR: Invalid syntax.
Type BOOTCFG \? for usage
Posted 05 November 2011 - 04:43 AM
You'll get that response with Windows 7, it's nothing to worry about
It basically cannot open boot.ini file
- Restart your PC, press and hold the F8 key as it restarts. You need to press F8 before the Windows logo appears. If the Windows logo appears, you need to try again by waiting until the Windows logon prompt appears, and then shutting down and restarting your computer.
- On the Advanced Boot Options screen, use the arrow keys to highlight Repair your computer, and then press Enter.
- Select a keyboard layout, and then click Next.
- On the System Recovery Options menu, click on Command Prompt
- In the command window type bootrec.exe /fixmbr and press enter
Posted 14 November 2011 - 12:40 PM
If you need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member. This applies only to the original topic starter. Everyone else please begin a New Topic.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users