Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Update new data to DMI

• Please log in to reply

Mensy

Mensy

• Pip
  • 2 posts
hi guys, im pretty much stumped now and hoping someone can help.

I was just browsing the internet and then i got a few pop up's pop up i closed them and then along the bottom of my status bar i got loads of big red x's and aload of boxes started popping up with system error sytem error. then all of a sudden my pc shut down and restarted and then i was greeted with this message

AMD Update new data to DMI! i can get into bios but thats it it just hangs on that screen carnt get into safe mood or anything.

Ive did no hardware changes or any other changes to be honest, my pc is pretty new had no problems with it so all i can assume it can be is a malware/virus or something.

Could someone please help me as i dont wanna lose any of my data stored on my pc :)

Thanx guys

Advertisements

Mensy

Mensy

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
can anyone help as i dont wanna format it, if you could even just help me get my data off my hardrive would be a great help. however i cannot put this hard drive in another computer :-(