Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Alienware Heating problems

• Please log in to reply

mannequinsfeel

mannequinsfeel

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I'm considering buying an alienware laptop. a friend of mine told me that his gets so hot that it burns his flesh when he touches some parts of it, and he's somewhat concerned about the hardware being damaged due to heating problems. his is a 776 though, or a 766, and the one i'm looking at is a 7700. has anyone heard of this as a common problem in either model?

Advertisements

OneCool

OneCool

banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 466 posts
With all of that highend hardware in such a small place im sure they get pretty hot

Destructo Roboto

Destructo Roboto

• PipPip
  • 75 posts
Perhaps you could ask them at alienware if their are any really good though not commenly purchased cooling systems, liquid or whatever... you could also move to alaska an play outside on the patio... then the warmth would be kinda nice... try considering where you play that with, you might also try lookin for an internet sold laptop cooler, people are always comin up with weird ideas that you could google up. :tazz: