Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Unable to log off/shut down Windows 7

• Please log in to reply

ahboy123

ahboy123

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts
Hi Ron

I'm glad that the malware is gone and my computer is back to normal. Now I can watch movies with my friend. She's really anxious that she had to watch it on her smaller screen. But first we need a reliable ISO file reader.

Thank you so much for hanging on with me throughout this experience. The malware was unforgiving and it took 2 pages of long discussions. But it's all worth it. It's my first time fixing my computer from serious malware, and you are a very helpful teacher.

By the way, I need some help with reinstalling the Dell drivers. Dell's website isn't too helpful. Would Geekstogo forums help?

Thanks again for your time and effort.

Advertisements

RKinner

RKinner

Malware Expert

• Expert
  • 24,598 posts
  • MVP
VLC can play just about anything. http://www.videolan.org/vlc/

Give me the make and model and if you can find it the service tag on the Dell and tell me what you need and I'll see if I can find the drivers for you.

ahboy123

ahboy123

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts
VLC is an amazing video player. It plays all media player, flash and even iso movies! Gee thanks Ron!

I searched my C-drive and found all the drivers are there. It appears that our work did not deleted them. But some of them are not connected to the computer. I'll search Dell website for more on installation methods.