Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

EBAY PAGES UNABLE TO LOAD

• Please log in to reply

Koukla62

Koukla62

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Attached File  hijackthis.log   11.04KB   96 downloadsHi to all

I'm writing to ask for help with a problem which has appeared on my Laptop within the last 24 hours. That specific problem being that I cannot access any pages on eBay - with the exception of eBay Australia! I wish to connect to eBay UK. I can connect from other PC's/Laptops in the house so it is just my machine! All other Site's pages load without problem - to my knowledge!

I have run Spybot S & D, Malwarebytes, CCleaner, tried DNS flush, have looked at Host file (no list except what should be there), I've deleted Internet cache/cookies/history etc. I've also tried both IE and Firefox (my default) to no avail.

Any suggestions would be very gratefully received.

Thank you so much in advance for your help.

I'm running Vista Home Premium with SP2. 32-bit OS.

Attached is a copy of my HiJackThis Log.........

Thanks again.

Edited by Koukla62, 21 November 2011 - 01:07 PM.

Advertisements