Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

C++ Code to write appearing text in a file

• Please log in to reply

muhib1996

muhib1996

• PipPip
  • 91 posts
Suppose, I want to write all the appearing texts of a console in a .txt file. What should be the code?

Advertisements

Ebsuru

Ebsuru

• PipPip
  • 39 posts
What exactly will you be using this for? :huh: I could help you write up the code if I know what the purpose of it is. :thumbsup:

Edited by Ebsuru, 29 December 2011 - 08:50 AM.

muhib1996

muhib1996

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts
Oh, a reply after such a long time.
I want to use it in a program which generates exam results. The user inputs his data -> the program processes it -> Then it shows the output(like in which subject A+, A-, total mark, GPA etc). I want to write all the appearing texts of the output of to a txt file so it can be saved as record. Various users data will surely vary, so "ofstream" will not work I think.

AceInfinity

AceInfinity

Visiting Staff

• Visiting Consultant
  • 34 posts
  • MVP

Oh, a reply after such a long time.
I want to use it in a program which generates exam results. The user inputs his data -> the program processes it -> Then it shows the output(like in which subject A+, A-, total mark, GPA etc). I want to write all the appearing texts of the output of to a txt file so it can be saved as record. Various users data will surely vary, so "ofstream" will not work I think.

What? :huh:

ofstream will work, why do you think it might not work? the ofstream from the standard namespace just creates the fstream object for output. Doesn't mean it has to be constant.