( http://www.newegg.co...N82E16883227370 )
I tried to boot the computer up (as it comes loaded with drivers and OS already) but met with problem when I did not hear a POST beep and my Monitor did not receive a signal.
What I know:
- Checked every plug, every thing is solidly plugged in
- Tested both (4GBx2) RAM, without ram (no post beep either); with one RAM (interchangeably), nothing from that either.
- The GPU, PSU, LEDs, Fans work; they all respond and turn on
- I tested the monitor on another computer (with another video-card) and it worked
I think it may be a faulty motherboard.. If so, what now?
22 Nov. 2011
- I should also add that I tried both the Powercolor Radeon HD 6770 DVI & VGA plugs, then tried the integrated VGA plugs - no avail, still not a POST sound.
- There was two boots where when I turned it on (fans responded, as well as LEDs) it turned off right afterwards.
- I tried unplugging everything from the motherboard; RAM, HDD, Optical drives.
Edited by Timothy Dara, 23 November 2011 - 12:12 AM.