Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Random "Cannot find server" messages being generat

• Please log in to reply

Len G

Len G

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Intermittently following a reboot my system gets bogged down with continual "Cannot find server" messages (http://69.28.210.175...0491/1117677044). I can delete the windows, but at times they're generated faster than I can delete them. And the next time I reboot, no problem. Any thoughts on the cause and cure would be most appreciated.

Advertisements

kool808

kool808

Visiting Staff

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,690 posts
Hello and welcome to Geeks to Go! :tazz: I'm kool808.

First I need you to read and install the files HERE.
Follow the recommended configurations,settings and updates for each applications.

RUN in the following order in Safe Mode:
1. Run Ad-Aware
2. Run CWShredder
3. Run Spybot S&D
4. Run CleanUp at least twice

Even the best antispyware programs are only able to remove about 70% of infections. Also, the line between spyware and trojans is getting blurred. You can never be too careful with these, I recommend at least one online scan.

Now, REBOOT in Normal Mode and have an On-line scan at this sites: Trend Micro or Panda Scan.

REBOOT again.

Did that solve the problem? if you still encounter it, reply here we will talk other options