Jump to content

Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

computer speaker connections

  • Please log in to reply




  • Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 168 posts
I am trying to salvage/repurpose a speaker system for an older desktop. I have a Harman Kardon HK695-01 subwoofer that is missing the two satellite speakers and I am trying to make a pair of other satellites work. What I have with the other satellites is the positive/negative spring loaded speaker wire clip, while the HK sub only accepts a 3.5 mini jack from the satellites. I need some sort of 3.5 plug that I can attach both the pos/neg speaker wires to and attach the bare ends to the satellites. Does this make sense? All of the banana plugs I find only accept the one speaker wire, not both. What kind of plug am I searching for and where do I find it?


Edited by 6stringer, 11 December 2011 - 04:09 PM.

  • 0


Similar Topics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

As Featured On:

Microsoft Yahoo BBC MSN PC Magazine Washington Post HP