Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

multiple exe of any programme i use open in task bar

• Please log in to reply

gandolf

gandolf

• PipPip
  • 59 posts
hi recently any time i log on my pc and open any programmes my pc goes crazy when i open malware bytes anti malware multiple exe open up same when using google chrome also microsoft security essentials tells me i havent run a scan in days when i allready have a orange ball appeas saying this this happens every day and i lose control over my pc i dont know whats causing all this to happen ,,also when i click on my toolbar is starts to shake its and i cant stop it can some help me with this pls

Advertisements

Macboatmaster

Macboatmaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,237 posts
Please post the make and full model of the computer if branded ie: Dell Inspiron etc.

When you say recently- how recently please, as I notice you had running about three weeks ago a thread in the Malware forum and all was OK when you left there.
Is this the same computer please.?

Please list ALL anti-virus, anit-spyware and the Firewall if not windows firewall that are installed on the computer.

How much free speace is on the main harddrive on which the system iinstalled usually C drive and what is its capacity please.

Since you left the Malware forum, what please by way of programs and utilities have you installed on the computer - if any.

Also DO YOU HAVE THIS INSTALLED
http://www.iobit.com...temcareper.html

You did when you in he Malware thread.
IF YOU HAVE THAT as well as Micorosoft Security Essentials
DISABLE or perferably UNINSTALL the IOBit software.

gandolf

gandolf

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts
hi thank u for the reply....i have it sorted....seems 10bt was causing the problem....merry xmas to all u guys...

Macboatmaster

Macboatmaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,237 posts
Thanks for posting.
Depending on how it was set up - IOBit should not have been installed with MSE.
They would conflict with each other.

Merry Xmas to you as well.