Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

PS2 internet

• Please log in to reply

tgcantelo

tgcantelo

• Pip
  • 5 posts
Hi ppl i am new i signed up just now
i was wonddering if anyone could tell me what i need to play online with cod:big red one with ps2
i only have PS2 and a dlink that gives a great wi fi connection so what else do i need and when i have that what do i do with it
p.s i need exact instructions cause i have internet on my wii but this is much different
thx again
p.p.s i do not want a wire from the ps2 in the den to the computer in the sitting room

Advertisements

subterminal

subterminal

• Pip
  • 9 posts
Hi,

Unfortunately, PS2 were created before the rise of Wifi, so they were not designed for wifi. With that said, some folks have found a solution that seems to work for them by using a wireless gaming kit, such as this. You would first need to configure it by plugging it into your main PC and adjusting the wireless settings.

Then, you would plug it into your PS2 and follow these steps.
-sub

Edited by subterminal, 26 December 2011 - 11:28 AM.