Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Random Shut Down and BSoD

• Please log in to reply

t6n-Patriot

t6n-Patriot

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Custom Built Desktop
" Boss' Computer "

I work as an inhouse web developer for a doctor and today I ran into an issue, we have a wifi network and my internet connection went down so I did as anyone would and I unplugged my connection because everyone elses was working fine. Well I stepped out to the restroom and came back just as the computer began to dump memory. Needless to say it took for starts to get it up and running but I scanned the computer " the old fashion task manager way " and came across nothing to unusual. Any ideas or takers on this problem?

Advertisements

Ztruker

Ztruker

Member 5k

• Technician
  • 7,091 posts
Has the problem happened again? If not I'd say ignore it.

You might want to download and run WhoCrashed, see if it gives you any clue to what happened.