Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Computer Issues

• Please log in to reply

Bouncer2

Bouncer2

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Well, for the past two weeks my computer hasn't been working all too well. AVG, Ad-aware, CWShredder, have found nothing. Right now I have downloaded Eqido Security Suite, and it is updating it's database at the moment. The general problem revolves around Internet Explorer. Websites are slow to load, far more slow than usual. If there is a link within the main browser that opens another browser, it doesn't work. For instance, if i were to post a website address in here, then click on it, the new browser window would pop up, yet do nothing and remain on a white screen. MSN Messenger pauses for about 15 seconds when it is loggin in, I cannot connect to my server to upload web files. Overall something is definately wrong, I just don't know what it is. I've considered re-formatting my computer, but I want that to be a definate last resort. Any advice from you folks? Anything is appreciated :tazz:

Advertisements