Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Pc problem

• Please log in to reply

Blayzeh02

Blayzeh02

• Pip
  • 2 posts
So yesterday I played on my computer no problem...today my daughter turned on the computer and could not get on line...I went to check it out and found that everything I clicked on to run gave only a details page... So I go to my start menuand the firefox browser opened when I clicked on it...however I could not type using the keyboard but could use the tab and enter key...so I used the drop down menu of previous pages I've been and it pulled up a page that gave me option to save file! So now my computer is sitting anxiously awaiting your reply... Ps it was recently (november) revamped back to how it was when we first got it...it's a computer that was built for us as our home is full of gamers...

Advertisements

Faizan Ern Prince

Faizan Ern Prince

• PipPipPip
  • 114 posts
Try Plugging Out The Keyboard and Reinsert it.

Blayzeh02

Blayzeh02

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Ok...that may or may not fix the keyboard issue...my main concern is that nothing runs on my desktop. Anything you click to run/open (ie: internet browser...games...zune...ect) only brings up the details box in which you can see the pages of tech info on each item....it's like a copied version of my computer were nothing is linked to anything real...just info pages...