Thank you for any input,
Jump to content
Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.Create Account How it Works
Edited by Mariella Britto, 07 January 2012 - 02:53 PM.
The issue you are having is with your IP, do you have an installation disk with a network key and SSID code, who is your IP?
So far no success at all. I will definetely try it out what you are suggesting me. I will let you know by monday as I am now away from home. Thank you again and fingers cross it'll work.
I had the same problem yesterday. I managed to resolve the issue this afternoon. I'm using Belkin G Wireless Router.
Here's the workaround:
(Note: All your setting will be reset to factory setting, so I guess you will have to run the setup from the Belkin install disc to setup your internet again.)
1. Make sure your Router is powered on.
2. Use a pin to poke the reset hole and hold it for at least 10 seconds.
3. Release the pin. If successful you will see the router starts to reboot (like after you switch on the router)
4. Give the router some time to reboot. (approx 30 seconds to 1 minute.)
5. Try connecting to your router again (http://192.168.2.1) (your default gateway to your modem)
(Note: If your default gateway is not same as above, use the one you usually do to connect to your router). Use ipconfig from the command prompt to determine your default gateway.
6. Once you are able to get back to your router config page, you can perform your Internet connection setup by running the Belkin install disc provided with your router
Please let us know if you are still having issues. Hope this helps you somehow.
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Community Forum Software by IP.Board
Licensed to: Geeks to Go, Inc.