Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Clear all material off computer and download XP again

• Please log in to reply

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
This is great to hear Sharon and I am so glad we have been able to resolve your issues. I would like to say it has been a honor to assist you. Congratulations Sharon. :rockon: for a successful resolution for your issue.

I'm glad we could help and please let us know how everything works out for you.
If there is anything else we can do to help please feel free to ask. I appreciate that you allowed us to assist you with your issue and for your patience.
Thank you for choosing GeeksToGo for help. :thumbsup: :ph34r:
This issue now appears to be resolved.

If other members are reading this and have a similar problem please begin a New Topic and someone will assist you as soon as possible

Advertisements

Sharon Lee

Sharon Lee

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 512 posts
It really is good news and I shall tell you what my husband said. "We mean we don't have to carry that to the shop again? Thank God for that." So he also is very thankful to you. I know I am. You have been more than patient and kind.

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,841 posts

"We mean we don't have to carry that to the shop again? Thank God for that."

:rofl:

Sharon Lee

Sharon Lee

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 512 posts
Ok, I see what I did. I shall laugh with you. There are times I get in a hurry to type and see what happens. I am so glad you liked this. Anyway, I shall put it like this: he is very glad that my computer is fixed without having to take it back to the shop. So see, he is grateful to you also. I do believe we are grateful for different reasons but grateful just the same.

Sharon Lee

Sharon Lee

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 512 posts
Some advice please. I have to get a new printer. I use the printer for making cards for our church and printing off stories. Really don't need a real fancy one just a good one. Any ideas? Thanks. I will try to find on this weekend for I do have to have one.

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
I use Lexmark printers myself and they seem to work for what my family does.

Sharon Lee

Sharon Lee

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 512 posts
Thank you so much. Mine bit the dust. A new one is in order. See how carefully I am typing this so I don't have any errors. :)