Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

CD Copying

• Please log in to reply

Janis

Janis

• PipPipPip
  • 333 posts
I don't prefer to carry my original music cds in the car. In the past I copied them onto media using the two cd writers on my desktop. Now I am down to one cd writer. I know there is a simple solution but what I've tried hasn't worked successfully. thanks for any suggestions.

Advertisements

risingphoenix1985

risingphoenix1985

• PipPipPip
  • 131 posts
Hello,

CD Burner XP should do what you ask.

Janis

Janis

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 333 posts
The suggested software seems to work well for recording but has a glitch; possible install error? After burning the cd it refuses to close. I can't get rid of it except by using task manager. The normal clicking on close doesn't work nor does attempting to open any of the menus across the top. SHould I uninstall and reinstall or download a fresh copy of the software?

risingphoenix1985

risingphoenix1985

• PipPipPip
  • 131 posts
Hello,

It could be an install problem, I can't ever say that I have encountered that particular error before.

You could uninstall and reinstall it and see if it fixes problem, but I think this could be a sign of a larger system problem.