Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

How to burn Video on PC to DVD disk?

• Please log in to reply

chipper1

chipper1

• PipPip
  • 80 posts
Hello,

Hope people can help me. I need to know how to burn a video onto a DVD disk.

I have downloaded firefox addons which seems great as theres a little symbol that pops up whenever there is a video so you can down load it. Then down load it and then I downloaded something called RZ Burner but in the part that asks for DVD source I can not find the downloads I have made?

Anyone help me please? Ohh I am using blank DVD-RW 4x 4.7GB disks.

Advertisements

chipper1

chipper1

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts
I have also tried video converter by fox tab and I added the file fine and then start, but then it said staus is failed. Could it be something to do with the output fotmat?

chipper1

chipper1

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts
Looks like I have converted the videos I want to burn in foxtab. Now how do I burn them onto my disk. I put the disk into the DVD player but my DVD play sadi NO DISK? It should say something like disk empty if anything right?

bigheart_19

bigheart_19

• PipPip
  • 10 posts
I think you have to have a movie file converter (eg. "CONVERTXTO DVD") that is going to covert your movie files to a format that is compatible to your burning software. The converter should list all the file that it is able to convert in order that one can burn a dvd from. Make sure your converter does that. Also you have to be sure that your dvd burner is functioning properly. Personally, I use the above mentioned software and it does everything -converts then burn. See if you can find it and see if it works for you. I really don't know the cost for it now man because I have one of the older versions... However, do a search for it online and you should come up with something. Have fun... :thumbsup: