Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Can't print from Windows Photo Viewer

• Please log in to reply

wright3279

wright3279

• PipPipPip
  • 142 posts
I can print from other applications like Irfan and to any of 3 printers. But when I pull up a picture in the pictures folder and click on print and choose the printer, size and paper, then click on print, it always says "How do you want to print this picture?" No matter what I try with any printer always the same message.
Any fix?

Advertisements

happyrock

happyrock

Tech Moderator

• Retired Staff
  • 9,285 posts
try this...
go here...about the 7th post down...has to do with "photowiz.dll"

wright3279

wright3279

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 142 posts
I tried swapping the older version of Photowiz.dll and when I click on print, the old XP interface shows but the final click on print brings up an error message. From googling this problem, it appears this is a common problem. Best work around for now: when I want to print, just use a program like Irfan or Fast Stone viewer.

happyrock

happyrock

Tech Moderator

• Retired Staff
  • 9,285 posts

From googling this problem, it appears this is a common problem. Best work around for now: when I want to print, just use a program like Irfan or Fast Stone viewer

yep... :thumbsup: