Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Help Anti-virus doesn't detect any threats but I see something wro

• Please log in to reply

Lydia0503

Lydia0503

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Im not sure if I have malware, spyware, or even possibly a virus. I was using google chrome and began getting several popups on the bottom right side from Chrome saying it detected possible threats and gave me some options, every time I clicked "terminate application". It happened several times but I was really busy trying to get my research done, I hardly paid attention to it. Now the Internet won't work, I uninstalled chrome and I am now using IE. it goes to my google home page normally, but when I try to open a webpage or search for something, the page is just blank, I can't do anything.
I no longer get popups.

I ran virus scans on my Kasperky anti-virus but no threats are detected at all. I'm really worried, and I really need to get my work done. Right now I'm using my iPhone to access this forum, I can't do all my work on my iPhone I really need help from someone please.

Thank you for your time.
Lydia

Advertisements