Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

OE check email link produces blank page

• Please log in to reply

thewitt55

thewitt55

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I've seen this problem on various posts that popped up when I googled it, but so far, no results from trying what those posts outlined. I need to remotely access OE for work. Anyone able to help?

Advertisements

AstraNut

AstraNut

• PipPipPip
  • 465 posts
Try the free version of TeamViewer. There are many free programs that allow you to remotely access your own computer.

Edited by AstraNut, 16 February 2012 - 10:13 AM.

thewitt55

thewitt55

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
I'm sorry if I was unclear. I can access OE remotely just fine, but when I click on "check email" a blank page is produced. This is where the problem lies.

AstraNut

AstraNut

• PipPipPip
  • 465 posts
You should be able to access your POP 3 email service normally even if you are using remote access as it is a function on how you set up your email accounts in OE. Don't think it is a port conflict. Is the "blank page" identified as being generated by OE? Can you monitor the normal process of OE checking the POP 3 service for new mail?