This copy of windows 7 is not genuine
Posted 24 February 2012 - 12:33 PM
I'm sorry to hear about your issue. We will try to help you resolve this as soon as possible.
- Please understand we are all volunteers and we are not here all the time.
- Sometimes it may be a extended amount of time to get back to you. If it has been
more then 3 days please shoot me a PM and I will try to get back to you quickly
- Please do the following and supply the requested information as needed. If you
don't understand my instructions please ask and I will try to explain them
clearer for you.
- Do not attempt any steps unless instructed or ask before to
make sure they will not cause any further issues.
- If you are receiving assistance in any other forum site please let us know as there may be conflicting advice given.
Before we can help you need to provide the following so I can start you in the right direction.
Laptop or Desktop?
- If a name brand system then what brand, make and model is the system?
- If custom built then what brand, make and model is the motherboard
- Total memory installed
- Total hard drive capacity and free space
- What steps have you taken so far to resolve the issue
Posted 24 February 2012 - 12:44 PM
I did nothing yet to fix this. I hope this helps.
Posted 24 February 2012 - 12:51 PM
Posted 24 February 2012 - 12:52 PM
Posted 24 February 2012 - 01:18 PM
Anything installed, updated or downloaded right before this started?
Posted 24 February 2012 - 04:02 PM
Posted 24 February 2012 - 05:23 PM
Do you have a link that you used because if it was a bad download you may be infected so we would have to take a different direction in resolving your issue.
Posted 25 February 2012 - 10:48 AM
Hello Lisa, ------- and have a nice day,
Thank you for ordering antivirus software
In case you're unsatisfied with your purchase and would like to get a refund please either follow the link listed below:http://avsupportdesk.net/join/orders.php
or e-mail us at [email protected]
Please do not contact us in case of any technical issue. We do not
provide a technical support. Thank you for your understanding.
With regards, Processing Center Support Service.
Posted 25 February 2012 - 10:54 AM
I suspect that you have some malware on your computer causing issues that we are not able to solve through means we can use here in the Tech Forums. I suggest you read the 'Start Here' topic found HERE. With these self-help tools you have a high chance of fixing the problems on your own. If you are still having problems after following Step 3 of the guide, continue with Step 4 and 5 and post in the Malware Forum. If you are unable to run any programs, Please create a topic stating what you have tried so far and that you are unable to run any programs. Also, Please do NOT post the logs in this thread.
If you are still having issues after the malware expert gives you a clean bill of health, Please return to THIS thread and we will pursue other options to help you solve your current problem(s).
Add a link to this topic so that malware tech can see what steps have been taken here
Posted 25 February 2012 - 08:45 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users