Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Re: Trojans and Catalyst Control Centre issues

• Please log in to reply

Hubbard521

Hubbard521

• PipPip
  • 34 posts
This goes to Essexboy or anyone else who can help. Original thread recently closed entitled Trojans and Catalyst Control Centre issues [Closed].

In response to your question, no I cannot run the program or burn a CD. My advanced recovery options have reduced to just System Restore and Dell System Recovery, from previously having several other options. Please advise what I should do. Throughout the duration of the thread and asking for some help my computer has reduced from full functionality to pretty much a piece of dead weight.

Please, anyone, give me some advice.

Advertisements

RKinner

RKinner

Malware Expert

• Expert
  • 24,625 posts
  • MVP
I have unlocked your original topic. Please reply to it http://www.geekstogo...ost__p__2118505
and EssexBoy will be notified and respond.

Ron