Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

visual logic help

• Please log in to reply

rbelson77

rbelson77

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I have missed almost missed this entire class from a death in the family. I could not drop it because I missed the date. I really do not understand this and I am going for network admin and should not use much programming, I know it is basic stuff but please help. Instructor let me catch up on my asignments in a couple days. I have 3 labs due in two days. PLease help. heres the first one. It is visual logic with pseudocode.

Create a program that prints a book. The book consists of the following components:
• A title and author
• Three chapters
o Each chapter consists of:
 A title
 Text – you decide the text per chapter. Keep each chapter short (just a few lines
of text per chapter is sufficient – for example 3 lines of text per chapter). The
text is written in a professional style.
Program Requirements:
• The user of the program is allowed to specify how many copies of the book should be printed
(e.g., 0, 1, 6, or 10, etc).
• The prompt for data input is user-friendly (i.e., the user of the program does not see the
program’s variable names).
• Each chapter starts with a new line number (e.g., Line Number: 1 for Chapter 1, Line Number: 2
for Chapter 2 … etc). The line number is displayed first, then the chapter itself. Hint for keeping
track of the line number: Given that for every copy of the book, each chapter starts with its
corresponding line number (1, 2 … etc.), the program can define a variable whose value is reset
right before the book is about to be printed, and then the variable value is incremented when
the chapter is about to be printed.
• The program must implement multiple modules. The book itself must be implemented in
modules (one module for the title/author and each chapter is implemented in its own module).
• The copies of the book are displayed on the Visual Logic console.

Edited by rbelson77, 15 March 2012 - 05:36 PM.

Advertisements