Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Polaroid tv and Windows XP SVC Pack 3 64 bit

• Please log in to reply

Naravatu

Naravatu

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I use my polaroid tv as a monitor for my computer right now I'm running windows xp 64bit svc pk 3. The tv model # is : TLX-03210B. Window seems to be putting the tv in a standby mode of some sort. Pressing the power will change the status led on the tv from red to blue but the screen stays black. The only solution I've seemed to find is to unplug the tv and plug it back in. However I sometimes have to unplug the vga cable and then turn the tv back on. After this the computer uses the tv just fine. Now I also have my gaming consoles plugged into the tv. An xbox 360 and a ps3 plugged into the seperate hdmi connections. When I switch input from vga to one of hdmi channels I sometimes get a loading data screen. I run audio through a set of turtle beach x11's. The output cable plugged into the audio out and then plug a 1/8th to rca cable plugs into the "bypass" rca plugs on that fancy looking cable. Why does my tv do this?

Advertisements