Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

pictures

• Please log in to reply

DOUGLASS3020

DOUGLASS3020

• PipPip
  • 76 posts
why don't my new gateway sx2370 show any pictures on facebook all the photos are white in the box and most web pages are all missing color eg yahoo answers there is no green the whole page is white where there is supposed to be color .is there a add- on or plugin missing ? i installed uicktime thinking maybe that would do it i have windows 7 home premium

Advertisements

Ztruker

Ztruker

Member 5k

• Technician
  • 7,091 posts
Got your PM. As I mentioned, all support is done in the forums.

Is it only Facebook or is this true for any site?
What browser are you using?

DOUGLASS3020

DOUGLASS3020

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts
i tried the forum but got no reply ALL I GET IS AN ATTITUDE FROM GEEKS TO GO.ALL I WANT IS A LITTLE HELP,on google chrome it works fine it is on all sites and something is not right.it is either a setting or a missing plug in.why can't i send you a PM.you seem knowledgable so i wanted to ask you personally isn't that what PM is for.the taskbar should be blue and it is white.why won't it work on firefox.it is working on the computer i''m on right now and it is a Windows 7 home premium the only different is,is that mine is 1TB.HOW DO I SET UP MY TOWER TO MY MONITOR SO IT IS CONFIGURED RIGHT

Ztruker

Ztruker

Member 5k

• Technician
  • 7,091 posts
What attitude are you talking about? All I did was tell you what the site policy is, so I don't understand your comment at all.

You also provide new info that you did not provide in your initial post, the fact that Google Chrome works okay. That indicates a problem with IE. The first thing I would try is to reset IE top it'd default installed state. That often fixes problems like this.

Reset Internet Explorer 8 settings
Reset Internet Explorer 9 settings