Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Need removal of part of a program that will not come off

• Please log in to reply

Sharon Lee

Sharon Lee

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 512 posts
I should have did this last night. I am going to go to Revo and copy what the programs are. Then you can tell me if it is all right to delete them. Now about Boarderbound products, they are not good at helping you at all. I have dealt with them on another matter and they were not helpful until I got hold of a supervisor. I think I shall go and copy down those programs for you. You are not ready to throw the towel in. You know I have tried many things before I came to you for I really did not want to bother but nothing worked so I am letting you help and we shall see what can be done. I don't want to be a problem in anyway. Thank you..

Advertisements

Sharon Lee

Sharon Lee

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 512 posts
All right most of the programs were on here before I got this computer so I deleted them and Spiritual Expressions is gone. Thank you for all your help again. I should have done that last night and it would have taken care of the problem. I noticed the 8DD144C1-5EAD-4D55-80A1 and knew I went back to what you sent to me and knew I could delete this items. So it is off now and I am so thankful for your help. Hopefully I can now install my new Card Shop and use it. Believe me when I say there is no way I could have done this without your help. My daughter said she neaver would have tried that. Thank you kind sir...

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts

You know I have tried many things before I came to you for I really did not want to bother but nothing worked so I am letting you help and we shall see what can be done. I don't want to be a problem in anyway. Thank you..

Sharon you are not a bother at all. I do in all honesty enjoy assisting you as you are so patient and willing to try everything I suggest to resolve the issue at hand. Please never feel like you are a bother to me or anyone here at GTG because we enjoy helping folks like you. :thumbsup:

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
Congratulations Sharon Lee. :rockon: for a successful resolution for your issue.

I'm glad we could help and please let us know how everything works out for you.
If there is anything else we can do to help please feel free to ask. I appreciate that you allowed us to assist you with your issue and for your patience.
Thank you for choosing GeeksToGo for help. :thumbsup: :ph34r:
This issue now appears to be resolved.

If other members are reading this and have a similar problem please begin a New Topic and someone will assist you as soon as possible

Sharon Lee

Sharon Lee

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 512 posts
Just to let you know the new Card Shop is installed and I have made a card. Everything is working great! Thank you so much for all you do.

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
You are very welcome Sharon and I am so happy everything worked out for you and your daughter.