slow boot,cd stopped working,firefox stopped working etc
Posted 19 April 2012 - 04:46 PM
Posted 19 April 2012 - 05:16 PM
Posted 19 April 2012 - 06:05 PM
this could cause all the partitions on the current hard disk to become inaccessible.
are you sure you want to write a new mbr? I answered no
Posted 20 April 2012 - 03:21 AM
Download the latest version of TDSSKiller from here and save it to your Desktop.
- Doubleclick on TDSSKiller.exe to run the application, then click on Change parameters.
- Check the boxes beside Verify Driver Digital Signature and Detect TDLFS file system, then click OK.
- Click the Start Scan button.
- If a suspicious object is detected, the default action will be Skip, click on Continue.
- If malicious objects are found, they will show in the Scan results and offer three (3) options.
- Ensure Cure is selected, then click Continue => Reboot now to finish the cleaning process.
- Note: If Cure is not available, please choose Skip instead, do not choose Delete unless instructed.
A report will be created in your root directory, (usually C:\ folder) in the form of "TDSSKiller.[Version]_[Date]_[Time]_log.txt". Please copy and paste its contents on your next reply.
1. Close any open browsers.
2. Close/disable all anti virus and anti malware programs so they do not interfere with the running of ComboFix.
3. Open notepad and copy/paste the text in the codebox below into it:
File:: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\xpsec.sys C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\xcpip.sys Driver:: xpsec xcpip KillAll::
Save this as CFScript.txt, in the same location as ComboFix.exe
Refering to the picture above, drag CFScript into ComboFix.exe
When finished, it shall produce a log for you at C:\ComboFix.txt which I will require in your next reply.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users