Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Jimmy Neutron Game - Setup Issues

• Please log in to reply

txdemocrat

txdemocrat

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I got a new computer in February 2004. A few days after that, I installed the "Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius" game. It worked perfectly for months of game play. Then, I stopped using it for a few months. 2 days ago, I found the game CD, and decided to play the game after 5 months of not playing it. I inserted the CD-Rom, and the Autorun window appeared. It appeared that I had uninstalled it, so I clicked on "Install Game". tHe window froze, with my choice still highlighted. After about 15 seconds, the window disappeared. No setup window appeared. I opened the Task Manager, and looked at the processes running. One of the ones running was "Setup.exe". That was supposed to be the CD-ROM's Setup program. But, it was running in the background. No window appeared. How do I get the actual Setup window to appear and install my program?

My computer's Operating System is Windows XP Home Edition. It has 512 MB of RAM.

Advertisements