Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Wiireless Connection No Longer Works

• Please log in to reply

capper

capper

• PipPip
  • 86 posts
I've been using my Panasonic Let's Note series laptop for about a year at my home with a wireless router. Just recently, the wireless connection stopped working. Now, it will only work when hard-wired.

When attempting to connect with the wireless system, the following will appear on the screen: "A potential problem with the 802.1x supplicant was detected. The current connection has been broken. Reboot or log off. If current problem persists, contact your administrator."

I have not been able to troubleshoot the problem in any way or figure out how to fix it. If anyone out there has any suggestions, your assistance is greatly appreciated.

Advertisements

Ztruker

Ztruker

Member 5k

• Technician
  • 7,091 posts
Download and install the latest driver from the Panasonic support web site for your model.