Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Help Me identify the maker of a old AT Style Computer Case

• Please log in to reply

trevin.grubbs

trevin.grubbs

• Pip
  • 1 posts
My first computer was in 1997 it was a pentium 166 it was custom built alot of the local comapanies and our school system used these cases from the mid 90's to pentium III range they were at style then atx style but the same case They were a beige mid tower case with a green power button and they also lit up with the processor speed on the front for instance mine light up with green letters and said 166 the old at style ones had power reset and turbo on the front if some one knows who makes these or has one laying around please reply i have wanted one to bring back memories of the first computer forever i know sounds geeky but i dont think anything will ever replace that

Advertisements

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Community Leader
  • 24,639 posts
Hmm, only guessing but maybe a Antec or Wintec. If you're lucky enough to find one, you ought to be able to upgrade the components and use it. However, I doubt the CPU display goes beyond 3 digits. ;)