Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

tcpip.sys BSOD

• Please log in to reply

Bogdanel

Bogdanel

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi there every1! I have a problem with my win7 x64.. I get bsod from tcpip.sys... if someone can help me figure this out it would be great!
I also attached the minidump file...

Attached Files

Advertisements

rockmilk

rockmilk

Certified monkey.

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,773 posts
:welcome:

Download BLUESCREENVIEW and install and run it to read the dump files created by windows.
Double click on BlueScreenView.exe file to run the program.
When scanning is done, go Edit>Select All.
Go File>Save Selected Items, and save the report as BSOD.txt.
Open BSOD.txt in Notepad, copy all content, and paste it into your next reply.
http://www.nirsoft.n...creen_view.html

Would you please tell me which antivirus applications you have had previously on this machine any and all.The reason I ask is because some like to hang around after you uninstall via add remove programs and require the use of removal tools.

What kind of computer do you have exactly??Example Compaq presario c700

Download CCLEANER
http://www.piriform....leaner/download

Just DONT us the registry cleaner function of CCleaner unless you know what you are deleting exactly!!

Then open ccleaner hit the tools button then startup second one down below uninstall then in the bottom right hand corner of ccleaner hit save to text file.Save it to your desktop and post the startup.txt here in your next reply.

Hit the start button in lower left hand corner. Then in the run box type msconfig, then hit the services tab then put a check mark in hide microsoft services what is listed there,after hiding microsoft services?Please post back to us in a vertical list.

Please download MINITOOLBOX When the box opens click save file, save it to the desktop and run it.
http://download.blee...MiniToolBox.exe

Checkmark the following boxes:

List ip Configuration
List Last Ten Event Viewer Errors
List MiniDump Files
List Installed Programs
List Users, Partitions and Memory size
List Devices (Only Problems)

Hit Go Post Results in your reply to me.

Edited by rockmilk, 01 May 2012 - 05:27 AM.

Bogdanel

Bogdanel

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
HP Compaq 6730s

Thanks for reply.

No other antivirus before as I remember... this OS is installed in December 2010 :)

Attached Thumbnails

• services.png

Attached Files

Edited by Bogdanel, 01 May 2012 - 07:11 AM.

rockmilk

rockmilk

Certified monkey.

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,773 posts
Please open Ccleaner and disable the entries listed below.

Yes HKCU:Run AdobeBridge
Yes HKCU:Run Akamai NetSession Interface "C:\Users\Bogdanel\AppData\Local\Akamai\netsession_win.exe"
Yes HKCU:Run DAEMON Tools Lite "C:\Program Files (x86)\DAEMON Tools Lite\DTLite.exe" -autorun
Yes HKCU:Run FMCore.exe "C:\Program Files (x86)\Extensis\Suitcase Fusion 3\FMCore.exe" -standalone
Yes HKCU:Run Google Update "C:\Users\Bogdanel\AppData\Local\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe" /c
Yes HKCU:Run ISUSPM Startup "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\isuspm.exe" -startup
Yes HKCU:Run LightShot C:\Users\Bogdanel\AppData\Local\Skillbrains\lightshot\LightShot.exe Flags: uninsdeletevalue
Yes HKCU:Run Messenger (Yahoo!) "C:\Program Files (x86)\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe" -quiet
Yes HKCU:Run uTorrent "C:\Program Files (x86)\uTorrent\uTorrent.exe" /MINIMIZED
Yes HKLM:Run Acrobat Assistant 8.0 "C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat 10.0\Acrobat\Acrotray.exe"
Yes HKLM:Run Adobe Acrobat Speed Launcher "C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat 10.0\Acrobat\Acrobat_sl.exe"
Yes HKLM:Run Adobe ARM "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\AdobeARM.exe"
Yes HKLM:Run AdobeAAMUpdater-1.0 "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\OOBE\PDApp\UWA\UpdaterStartupUtility.exe"
Yes HKLM:Run AdobeCS5.5ServiceManager "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\CS5.5ServiceManager\CS5.5ServiceManager.exe" -launchedbylogin
Yes HKLM:Run AdobeCS6ServiceManager "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\CS6ServiceManager\CS6ServiceManager.exe" -launchedbylogin
Yes HKLM:Run ISUSScheduler "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\issch.exe" -start
Yes HKLM:Run QlbCtrl.exe C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\HP Quick Launch Buttons\QlbCtrl.exe /Start
Yes HKLM:Run QuickTime Task "C:\Program Files (x86)\QuickTime\QTTask.exe" -atboottime
Yes HKLM:Run SunJavaUpdateSched "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Java\Java Update\jusched.exe"
Yes HKLM:Run SwitchBoard C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\SwitchBoard\SwitchBoard.exe
Yes HKLM:Run SynTPEnh %ProgramFiles%\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe
Yes HKLM:Run UIExec "C:\Program Files (x86)\Join Air\UIExec.exe"
Yes HKLM:Run vmware-tray "C:\Program Files (x86)\VMware\VMware Workstation\vmware-tray.exe"
Yes HKLM:Run Windows Mobile Device Center %windir%\WindowsMobile\wmdc.exe
Yes Startup Common Bluetooth.lnk C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\BTTray.exe
Yes Startup User Digsby.lnk C:\Program Files (x86)\Digsby\digsby.exe

Hit start button at lower left hand corner of the screen.Then in the run box type services.msc. Find the service listed below,one at a time. left click it once you should have the option to either stop the service or restart it , stop the service then right click selected service select properties then change the startup type to manual then left click apply and move on to the next service.If the service is stopped and the startup type is manual then do nothing.

Adobe Acrobat Update Service
Adobe Flash Player Update Service
Skype Updater
Team Viewer 7

Download Autoruns and Autorunsc unzip Autoruns to your desktop run it.See any entries that read file not found when you see them right click and select delete do this only for the entries that read file not found also uncheck any scheduled task that are set to run on your machine,close the program.
http://technet.micro...ernals/bb963902

Open An elevated command prompt. http://www.sevenforu...and-prompt.html

At Command Prompt, type in:
netsh int ip reset reset.log
Hit Enter.
Type in:
netsh winsock reset catalog
Hit Enter.

Restart computer.

Now I would like you to set your hosts file back to default.
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/972034
Go to the link above and run the MS fix it.

Also please remove the tunnel adapters.
To do this simply uncheck ipv6 here is a link explaining.
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929852
After you do the above please reboot your machine.

Edited by rockmilk, 02 May 2012 - 04:39 PM.