Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

need performance and tools windows 7 advice or suggestions

• Please log in to reply

JoOEyn

JoOEyn

• PipPip
  • 10 posts
hi i just finish removing all my malware problems and add wares but now the computer seems to still run slow with program loading and using directx 10 graphics games.

it wasnt lagging before all the infections and problems so i really have no idea what to do ? i also went through my temp and windows folders and just deleted some files that i thought was unnecessary dont really know if that deleting all those files is the reason why but yeahs i dont knows how to fix .

please leave a quick suggestion or some advice if possible ty .

sincerely , jooeyn

Advertisements

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts

hi i just finish removing all my malware problems and add wares but now the computer seems to still run slow with program loading and using directx 10 graphics games.

I'm not sure how you can say this when Compcav has not declared your system healthy in your malware topic located HERE. I suggest following through with that topic first and after he has finished and then only if the issue is not resolved return to this topic and we will help you from there. :thumbsup: