Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Suggest me an infection that makes internet connection drop

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

greenwarrior

greenwarrior

• PipPip
  • 57 posts
Hi Geeks,
Currently I am practicing fighting malware myself with the help of a tech friend.
Yesterday I learned how to restore a lost connection(due to malware).
I want to practice it on my test PC.

So can anyone out there suggest me a malware(link to get that malware) that blocks your internet connection??
Thank you in advance.

Advertisements

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
Simply put NO. We here at GTG are here to help stop malware infections and not to give people the infection that can cause problems with others systems.
Besides that the only people who can address such a topic would be a malware tech and even then they would be bound by our TOU to not supply information like this to anyone.
Though your intentions may indeed be legit and honest we have no way to prove that and would not share such information with anyone.