STOP: BSOD Help!
Posted 10 May 2012 - 11:21 AM
Posted 10 May 2012 - 11:41 AM
I'm sorry to hear about your issue. We will try to help you resolve this as soon as possible.
- Please understand we are all volunteers and we are not here all the time.
- Sometimes it may be a extended amount of time to get back to you. If it has been
more then 3 days please shoot me a PM and I will try to get back to you quickly
- Please do the following and supply the requested information as needed. If you
don't understand my instructions please ask and I will try to explain them
clearer for you.
- Do not attempt any steps unless instructed or ask before to
make sure they will not cause any further issues.
- If you are receiving assistance in any other forum site please let us know as there may be conflicting advice given.
Before we can help you need to provide the following so I can start you in the right direction.
Laptop or Desktop?
- If a name brand system then what brand, make and model is the system?
- If custom built then what brand, make and model is the motherboard
- Total memory installed
- Total hard drive capacity and free space
- What steps have you taken so far to resolve the issue
Below is a short description of the error code you are receiving.
A system thread generated an exception which the error handler did not catch. There are numerous individual causes for this problem, including hardware incompatibility, a faulty device driver or system service, or some software issues. Check Event Viewer (EventVwr.msc) for additional information.
Did you recently install and new software?
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users