Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

LAN Games.. Co-op

• Please log in to reply

Aendiile

Aendiile

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I am loooking for some decent LAN games for me to keep a few friends busy in our off time. I am trying to find some more LAN games with co-op objective based missions, with the simplicity of the Delta Force and Joint Operations games. Simple first person shooters where I dont have to worry about controling a team like Close Combat: First to Fight, or the Tom Clancy line. Any help would be awesome.

Aendiile

Advertisements

n00b

n00b

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
For a multiplayer game, co-op style, you can try Hidden and Dangerous. Yes, you have to command a team, but in multiplayer you can co-operate to complete missions against Computer-controlled enemies.
It is free to download as well.

Another is terribly simple and stupid, but its a free worms type game called Liero. It's not turn based and is free as well. www.acid-play.com

SWAT 4 is also a team command game but in multiplayer its co-op style. Terribly fun to play.

Hmp, thats all I can think of, but those games mentioned that are free are worth downloading.