malware: controls microsoft security center. MB calls it a "trojan
Posted 24 May 2012 - 08:02 AM
Posted 27 May 2012 - 09:43 AM
i understand you may be busy, you have a life after all. maybe you can pass me to somebody who has a little more time?
Posted 28 May 2012 - 01:42 PM
Since it's been several days, I'd like an up-to-date and extensive list with the problems you're still experiencing.
Posted 28 May 2012 - 02:34 PM
in normal boot mode... if it boots and doesnt get all pixilated and freeze. usually all the fonts look scrambled.
it will almost not boot in normal mode. i cannot use it at all even a little in normal boot at this time.
since i posted the last logs i have not even turned the thing on again... awaiting your instructions.
Edited by okoechan, 28 May 2012 - 05:03 PM.
Posted 30 May 2012 - 11:09 AM
Posted 31 May 2012 - 08:45 AM
I'm closing this topic. I suggest you start a new topic about your problem here.
Remove Combofix now that we're done with it.
- Please press the Windows Key and R on your keyboard. This will bring up the Run... command.
- Now type in Combofix /Uninstall in the runbox and click OK. (Notice the space between the "x" and "/")
- Please follow the prompts to uninstall Combofix.
- You will then recieve a message saying Combofix was uninstalled successfully once it's done uninstalling itself.
- Download OTC to your desktop and run it
- A list of tool components used in the Cleanup of malware will be downloaded.
- If your Firewall or Real Time protection attempts to block OTC to reach the Internet, please allow the application to do so.
- Click Yes to begin the Cleanup process and remove these components, including this application.
- You will be asked to reboot the machine to finish the Cleanup process. If you are asked to reboot the machine choose Yes.
Posted 31 May 2012 - 09:06 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users