Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

bsod while playing heavy games 0x000007a

• Please log in to reply

carroline

carroline

• Pip
  • 5 posts
okey I bought a new computer and built it myself a mounth ago
and when im playing i get bsod once every 2 hours the messege is 0x0000007a
and sometimes its 0x0000004f
and I really need help with this im using msi bios OC genie if its any help
iv tryed differend windows, and im using the latest drivers
my harddrive is new and i doubt its corrupted

Advertisements

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
Explanation of error codes below.

0x0000004F: NDIS_INTERNAL_ERROR
This is a very rare error, indicating indicates an internal error in the Network Driver Interface Specification (NDIS) wrapper or an NDIS driver. Start by confirming that you have the best current driver for your network card

0x0000007A: KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR
A page of kernel data was not found in the pagefile and could not be read into memory. This might be due to incompatible disk or controller drivers, firmware, or hardware.

Both indicate a possible driver issue. Is your network connector on the motherboard?
Is this a laptop or desktop?
Name brand, make and model
If not a name brand system then what is the brand, make and model of the motherboard?

carroline

carroline

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
network connector is not on the motherbioard its a Realtek PCI GBE
its a desktop computer
its msi something motherboard dont know what the name is and i dont know how to look it up

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts

Realtek PCI GBE

OK do you have the actual model number as there are several to choose from and i want to make sure to find the correct newest version driver for you.
Better yet try this and see if it will auto find everything for you.

Download DriverMax and have it scan your system. It will open their website with all the out of date drivers you can update. With the free version you can update only 2 drivers per day so if you have a lot of them it will take a few days to get everything updated. I have been using it for about 4 months now and like it better then any other utility out there for keeping my drivers up to date.
If you want you can post screenshots of all the drivers in the list that need to be updated and I will suggest in what order to get them.

carroline

carroline

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
here is the drivers i need to update i guess i should start with my network controler

Attached Thumbnails

• geekstogo1.png
  • geekstogo2.png
  • geekstogo3.png

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
Get the one right under the network card driver and install it first. The smbus is the main driver chipset for the motherboard. This will help it identify and communicated with everything attached to the motherboard better.
After that is installed then install the network driver.
Before installing any driver DriverMax will ask if you want to set a restore point.
ALWAYS SAY YES TO THIS PROMPT
This way if somethign goes wrong you can always restore back right before the driver was installed.
Once you have those two installed then we will continue with the others. Remember you can only download and install 2 drivers a day with the free version of DriverMax so be patient and we will get everything updated in time. :thumbsup:
Once you have those two installed let me know if you still are receiving any BSOD's.

carroline

carroline

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
i have updated, and i havnt had a bs since I didnt understand exactly witch one i should have updated so i took "synaptics SMBus Driver" and "Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller"

and i would really like to know what to update next?

and thank you so very much for the help and consern ;D

carroline

carroline

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
okey i just had another bsod and it was 0x0000004f dont remember the number of "0" sorry if its wrong in any case the problem isnt solved

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
Then that may indicate the network card itself is failing.
As far as the next set of installs to do they would be the bottom left picture top two in the list.