Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Printer blank page problem

• Please log in to reply

maranelo

maranelo

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I have a strange problem with my Canon MP250 printer, the problem is that I get only blank pages out after the printing process is complet (the printer is making the printing noise and there is no error message on the printer display or PC) the FINE Cartridges are new.

If I want to print a document in MS Word the printer works correctly (text and pictures).
I get the blank page problem only if I use the Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver. 4.1.0 (got the latest version from the Canon website) or the Windows Photo Viewer, printing documents with picture in MS Word are working fine.

Now I unistalled all printer drivers/software, unplugged the printer and made a fresh reinstallation, I installed the latest version of Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver. 4.1.0 and MP Drivers Windows 32/64bit version: 1.04 all from the Canon website, but the problem is the same.

Please if some one had a similar problem I would appreciate to know the steps that I need to make to be able to print again photos using the Canon Easy-PhotoPrint EX or the Windows Photo Viewer. Thank you!

Advertisements