Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Windows XP Logs me in and then out

• Please log in to reply

fade510

fade510

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I did not remove any spyware from my computer and it does not seem to be the wsaupdater.exe problem. I cannot login with administrator or my regular account. and before i did not even have to login it did so automatically. Cannot login with safe mode, tried to boot from xp cd no luck. nothing. it just logs me out to matter what. any help would be greatly appreicated because i really don't want to fdisk. thanks in advance.

Advertisements

kool808

kool808

Visiting Staff

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,690 posts
Hello and welcome to Geeks to Go! :tazz: I'm kool808 and I will be helping you today.

I did not remove any spyware from my computer and it does not seem to be the wsaupdater.exe problem

What recent malware removal tools did you used? Are you sure you did not do something on the wsaupdater.exe?

Please have a look at this : #1, #2.

Please read carefully the article, print out the instructions. If you have the confidence to make the fix, you can do it. But if you need assistance please feel free to inquire.