Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Computer WOLF-K7 OTL log.

• Please log in to reply

Wolfie

Wolfie

• PipPip
  • 74 posts
This is a scan from my mothers computer. She's mentioned the computer seems slow and I decided to do a OTL scan while trying to figure out why Hulu won't work for her. Site loads, videos don't. During this process, Flash did prompt to perform an install/update and that might be the reason for the issue, but since there are slow downs that she's complained about, I wanted to put up this log for a quick review.

I've run the following three:
MBAM - Nothing. Came back with 0 detections.
TFC - Did it's thing and a reboot. Since this was done in the last couple of hours, it's hard to tell yet if this has made any difference.
OTL - Here is the OTL log file (as I've done before, in spoiler tags so it doesn't monopolize the page):
Spoiler

For paranoia purposes, I changed her name to [NameRemoved]. Nothing else has been altered in the logfile.

Thanks in advance for the assistance.

Edit:
Hulu works in IE but not FF. I'm sure it's just a matter of troubleshooting that and not something else loaded that's causing the issue. The fact that it won't play is why I was asked to look at it to begin with and the slowness is a concern.

Edited by Wolfie, 24 June 2012 - 12:12 PM.

Advertisements