Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Hard drives not show up

• Please log in to reply

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
Happyrocks instructions were dead on the money. I am glad you got it resolved and I'm sure Happyrock will see this also. I am going to post in the other topic where he responded for my request for help. I just want to let him know his instructions worked perfectly. Please let us know if we can assist you further with this. Great job on your part getting everything changed and working. :thumbsup:

Advertisements

Gizzy57

Gizzy57

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts
Here is the picture I forgot to attach...Sorry

Hugz
Gizzy :blush: Cmos Setup Utility.jpg

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
OK I see Serial ATA-2 is still disabled.
If you are going to attach another hard drive internally you will need the other controller enabled.

Gizzy57

Gizzy57

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Happyrocks instructions were dead on the money. I am glad you got it resolved and I'm sure Happyrock will see this also. I am going to post in the other topic where he responded for my request for help. I just want to let him know his instructions worked perfectly. Please let us know if we can assist you further with this. Great job on your part getting everything changed and working. :thumbsup:

Sure thing and tell him thank you for me as well..Its all good. This motherboard has 4 SATA connectors on it so I could even add more if ever I needed to and just may do that..lol...Again thank you so much...

Hugz
Gizzy

Gizzy57

Gizzy57

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts
OK I have this all saved on notepads for future use cause I am old so I know by the time I decide to add more hard drives I will forget..lol

Hugz
Gizzy

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
FYI we don't close topics in this part of the forum so you can always return and in your profile you can click on topics and see every topic you have started. This keeps a good hard copy for you just in case. Another way is to just bookmark this page and you can return that way also. :thumbsup:

Gizzy57

Gizzy57

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

FYI we don't close topics in this part of the forum so you can always return and in your profile you can click on topics and see every topic you have started. This keeps a good hard copy for you just in case. Another way is to just bookmark this page and you can return that way also. :thumbsup:

Bookmark the first day I came in here and seen how awesome and helpfull everybody is and wow you all are quick to reply...I have posted in several forums and this one here was the fastes and most helpfull so you all are stuck with me here now...See you feed a cat good food they stay around... :lol:

Hugz
Gizzy

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
We are happy to have you here and I hope we have lots of information to keep you interested and reading. :thumbsup:

Gizzy57

Gizzy57

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

We are happy to have you here and I hope we have lots of information to keep you interested and reading. :thumbsup:

Thanks and you can count on it...

Hugz
Gizzy :thumbsup:

happyrock

happyrock

Tech Moderator

• Retired Staff
  • 9,285 posts
for future reference...
Serial- ATA is SATA... :thumbsup:

Advertisements