Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Web pages are no longer the same width as the browser

• Please log in to reply

Jdpowell

Jdpowell

• PipPip
  • 83 posts
For some odd reason most of the web pages I open are no longer the same width as the browser. For instance the Geeks to Go page I am writing on right now is the correct size. But if I go to my homepage and many others, say Facebook, there are a couple of inches (columns) on both sides of the page not used.

Advertisements

ishika roi

ishika roi

• Pip
  • 1 posts
which browser are you using? May be its due to browser problem too. i would suggest you to go for comodo dragon. its good to handle.
http://www.comodo.co...ars/browser.php

Edited by ishika roi, 26 July 2012 - 03:01 AM.

Jdpowell

Jdpowell

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts
Using IE, Firefox, Chrome and now Comodo. All of them have re-sized web pages. Now this one here, the Geeks to Go page, fills up the monitor like it is supposed to. Many thanks for the reply and for trying something.