Your helper is currently unavailable, so I will assist you...I have merged both your topics into the original one(this).
From the custom OTL script log you posted it appears a problem with System Restore being unable to flush old points:-
But a new one was set successfully, so carry out he below for myself please and let myself know the outcome, thank you.
Unable to stop System Restore Service. Error code 1722. Restore points not cleared.
Restore point Set: OTL Restore Point
Reset the System Restore points:
- Create a new, clean System Restore point which you can use in case of future system problems:
- Press Start >> All Programs >> Accessories >>System Tools >> System Restore
- Select Create a restore point, then Next, type a name like All Clean then press the Create button and once it's done press Close
- Next click Start >> Run and type cleanmgr in the box and press OK
- Ensure the boxes for Recycle Bin, Temporary Files and Temporary Internet Files are checked, you can choose to check other boxes if you wish but they are not required.
- Select the More Options tab, under System Restore press Clean up... and say Yes to the prompt
- Press OK and Yes to confirm