Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Samsung Tablet 10.1 WiFi not connecting

• Please log in to reply

stevenits1

stevenits1

• PipPip
  • 80 posts
Hello all,

I've been having a problem with my Tablet as of late, my WiFi will not connect to any Hotspot. Networks appear after searching but will not connect to any of them, it will say it's connected but I won't be able to surf the web. It will also constantly search for networks even if I'm connected to one, then it will say "Cannot establish a strong enough connection". I had it working fine at my house, then I took it to Starbucks and it worked then I took it home and it started this problem so I took it back to the coffee shop to try it at the last known working location and it still didn't work. Everything acts normal except for the WiFi, so I did a factory reset and the problem still exists.

Any suggestions are helpful, Thank you in advance!

-Steven

Edited by stevenits1, 12 August 2012 - 09:26 PM.

Advertisements

stevenits1

stevenits1

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts
I was able to figure it out, please disregard this post. I reset my router and my modem and it worked, I still don't know why it didn't work at the coffee.

Dakeyras

Dakeyras

Anti-Malware Mammoth

• Expert
  • 9,772 posts
Thank you for the courtesy of informing us/ pleased your issue is resolved. :)