Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

How to prevent from restarts during uninstall?

• Please log in to reply

ronaldklen

ronaldklen

• Pip
  • 1 posts
My desktop has lots of problem., main problem is often restarts when i decide to uninstall the unwanted software.. Please help me to solve the problem..

Advertisements

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
Hello ronaldklen.... Welcome to GeeksToGo,, Look around and enjoy the forums.
If you need any help just post in the appropriate forum and we will be glad to help. This forum is for off topics not really tech support like you are needing. I would suggest either post in the OS forum you have installed or in the hardware forum. We are all volunteers so please understand we are not always here and it may take some time to respond to your post. :thumbsup: :ph34r: :yes:

ranjith73

ranjith73

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Ronaldklen, this is only for general discussion. If you want to get more reply please choose right category. I hope this is helpful for you. Right?

Edited by rshaffer61, 18 August 2012 - 06:37 AM.
Removed link to outside site. This should be directed toward the OS forum here at GeeksToGo.