Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

video card compatible?

• Please log in to reply

germany dweller

germany dweller

• PipPip
  • 15 posts
okay... i desperately need a new video card.... my VC that i have now is a geforce4 MX 420.. so you can see why i need a new one LOL.

i have a 8200 series dell dimension pc.. but i dont know the psu on it.. is there anyway too see? i opened it up and tried to see but i couldnt because the sticker label is right by the fan for the cpu and i dont wanna mess anything up...

well the new video card im getting is this ::: http://www.newegg.co...N82E16814122216

and i dont know if my powersupply or my mobo can handle it.. i dont even know if its compatible.. so i need some help.. i think i have a foxconn mobo because i saw the foxconn on the usb port when i opened it..

but all i need to know is if this geforce 6200 card can run on my dell dimension 8200 series computer...

-Jeff

Advertisements